LoraK

Hi I am posting this for my parents. The car is a 1952 Zwitter standard sedan. It is what I call "dove grey". It was taken apart and painted several years ago and never put back together. It comes with the three spoke steering wheel (see pic), two sets of wheels, one set of 5 painted rims to match car with new tires. Comes with all its original parts that came with the car when purchased including semaphores plus some extras. I cannot guarantee you will get everything you need to put it back together. The gas tank is refinished and still wrapped in plastic. The windows are back in except the door windows. It is dust covered and always garaged. The brakes are updated and it comes with your choice one of two 36hp rebuilt engines. If you love to put things back together this car is for you. He has some of the original interior, comes with its original seats (some are stripped) The two "shelves" in the engine compartment and spare tire well appear to have been replaced before my Father purchased the car. Floors, tunnels etc are solid. The rear fenders were replaced with nice unused german ones. The body and pan match, not the engine. It had body off restoration/painting.
Email me or call me, if I cannot answer your question my Father can.  The car is located in the Concord NH area.

Quote 0 0
vintagefiberglass

Is this car still for sale?  Asking price?  Does your father have the correct 25hp engine?  Tim   my53vwbeetle@juno.com 

Quote 0 0