ronw

For sale is my 1962 Beetle - my pride and joy. I have had this Beetle for seven years - always garged and only driven in the spring, summer and fall. Approximately 4000 miles in that time. Sorry to let it go but I have found and bought the car of my dreams - a 1965 Mustang (ya I know heresy for all you VW lovers).

This car was a body-on restoration four years ago. All rust issues were properly repaired with sheet metal - no bondo fixes here! The car was professionally painted with a PPG base/clear coat and still looks great! Unique features include a Flat 4 banjo steering wheel, real Robri fender guards, aluminum running boards. 5 spoke Empi style wheels and NOS door finger guards and front bonnet handle guard for Germany. I also have a new salt and pepper carpet that has not been installed.

Since the resto I have continued to bring the car up to a high mechanical standard - new clutch, new shocks, rebuilt transmission and new Weber carb. The car has been meticulously maintained - I have every invoice since I purcahsed the car as well as the invoices from the previous owner.

The roof rack has been sodl separately.The fog lights (NOS from Germany) will be sold separately or if the right price is achieved included with this sale.

This car was professionally appraised at $11,500 Canadian 4 years ago. I would like to achieve $10,000 but I am open to serious offers. If a deal is made the purchaser will be required to provide a $1000 deposit within 48 hours in a form that can be verified by my bank. Remainder of purchase price due at the time of vehicle transfer

Quote 0 0
crazyvanman

nice : )

Quote 0 0