beetlegirl37
Okay so my light on my speedometer doesn't work.  Any idea how I can sort this?  I need some new pipes for my heating system the look like old vacum canisters style any idea where I can buy some from?

Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
Welcome to the world of VW.  If you climb into your luggage compartment and look at the reverse side of your speedometer unit, you will see at roughly the four o'clock and eight o'clock positions two light sockets which plug into the back of the unit.  These pull out and in each should be a small light bulb.  If the bulbs are black and burnt out, you just need new bulbs.  If they are good, turn your headlights on and test for power at these sockets.  If there is no power you will need to trace the wiring for breaks.  It would also be a good idea to look at your fuses to see if one is blown.  The fuse box is under the dash to the left of the steering wheel.  Go on line to CIP1.com and scan through their on-line catalogue.  The heating system stuff you need is all there.   MY72BUG
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0