Does anyone know where i can get a complete wiring harness for my 73' Super Beetle? All i have been able to find is main loop to engine. I need complete harness.

Quote 0 0
Wayne

You're right! I checked every where and that item is not available. I sent a few emails out to some people that I know and I'll see if I can get an answer.

Quote 0 0
VW_Store_Misty

The only place we have been able to find a wiring harness is in our own garage.  We have made our own harnesses for all our bugs we restore.  It's pretty much just going out getting a wiring diagram for that car and making your own.  They do sell harnesses that are about $130.00 (the last time I checked one out) for most of the bugs but to be honest if you have yourself a good diagram (which you need anyway) you'd be better off just doing it yourself.

Need VW Parts? We Stock New & Used for bug & buggies.
http://www.v-dubstore.com
Quote 0 0
hidalgoed
Quote:
i found this site. i think they have wiring harnesses for $225.00 hope this info helps.

Does anyone know where i can get a complete wiring harness for my 73' Super Beetle? All i have been able to find is main loop to engine. I need complete harness.

Quote 0 0