Jshlnrd
I'm selling my 1975 bus.

It needs a little of everything. But it's a solid old gal.

Frame isn't rusted, has all original functioning windows and vent windows, only visible body rust in concentrated to bottom of a quarter panel, which could be fixed or replaced.

I have all of the original seats for it, but they need to be padded and recovered, it has the classic roller paint job...yellow and white, but t was originally blue and white.

It was converted to a 1600cc beetle motor. I've had the carb rebuilt, it has less than 200 miles on the 4 new tires, and this car was my daily driver until about a month ago when it broke down on me.

I THINK the engine came unbolted, broke the alternator, and stretched the throttle cable.

In short, this bus needs work, but its all there. If you have 4-5 grand to put into her, you could easily have a 15-20,000 vehicle. I just don't have the bread to give it what it needs. I've been offered 1500 for the engine and transmission, 250 for the rear vented window...etc. I just don't want to part it out because I'd love for someone to get it that will love it and get it back on the road.

I'm asking 2100 for it, or would consider a trade on a reliable vehicle.

Contact josh on here, jshlnrd@gmail.com or text 423-963-5838. No phone calls at first please.

I would be happy to send photos on request.
Quote 0 0