Wayne

September 23, 2007: 2nd Annual End of Summer Cruise for all air cooled VWs: Burlington, Ontario Canada. Hey everybody! It's that time again!!! 2nd annual End of Summer cruise will be held on September 23, starting in Burlington. Like last year, we will meet up and cruise up to Guelph. From there, it is your choice to come back to Burlington or take off home. UNLIKE LAST YEAR we will drive slower, the Tim Hortons we meet at will be easy to find and park in (as easy as it is to park in a Timmy's on a Sunday morning), there will be a washroom at the park, that's all I can think of right now. We are meeting on Walker's Line, last year was Brant Street. Please distribute this flyer to as many dubbers as you know. I invite watercooleds this year as well, under the pretense the drivers hang with us. I had a couple last year and they were great to have along. I need not explain my concerns with having other watercooleds join in.... I am still planning out the route, but it will be similar to last year. Rain date? September 30 sounds like a plan. If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please let me know. Greg Stogren - Tuned Perfection - http://www.tunedperfection.com ph: (647) 998-2847 or greg@tunedperfection.com

Wayne Dean
AllAirCooled.com
SuperBeetles.com
Quote 0 0