I have been out of VWs for a while, but I never liquidated my VW stock so to speak.  I have rebuild gasket kits, oil change gasket kits, bubble head light buckets (one lens broke, the other is in great shape), Advanced computer controlled ignition for VW aircooled (HPV-1, great system... I ran it on my 2110), 2110 shortblock in need of rebuild, 1500 stock block in need of a rebuild, a stock crank with rods, seprentine belt with pullys and belt, VW Engine stand, tranny Girdle (sway-away), 40mm IDF Webber Kit w/manifolds, aircleaners and all other parts, including the carbs and linkage, intake and exhaust manifolds, brake drums for a bug, points, coils, all kinds of things.  If you have any interest, I am located in San Jose and will be selling these items on Sunday, Ebay, swapmeets or direct if you contact me.  josh.roza@gmail.com or phone 408.205.1547

Quote 0 0
Wildman

Josh,  would be interested in several items if the price was right...  Thanks

Quote 0 0

Sorry... I got rid of all of it a few days after this post.  the only thing I have left is an electrimotive HPV-1 Direct ignition unit.  I am selling it for $250. 

Josh

Quote 0 0