Juju

Just a note of info on a book I read about VW.  The name of the book is "Small Wonder" written by Walter Henry Nelson.  It is the history of VW from its inception. Porsche was involved and tells about development and manufacture through the war years. It was published by Little, Brown & Company in 1967 Toronto.  If your library does not have it, perhaps they can find it.  If not, this web site has it and you can read some reviews on the book.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0837601479/103-5188607-5647845?v=glance&n=283155&%5Fencoding=UTF8&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&no=283155&st=books

I found this book very interesting and a joy to read for the VW enthusiast.  I am not endorsing this for a sale for any company, hope it is available at your local Library.

Quote 0 0
Wayne

I had heard of this book but have never seen or read it. I'm going to order a copy and check it out. Another interesting book is called "Getting the Bugs out" and it tells the story of how the New Beetle stopped Volkswagen from pulling out of the North American market.

Quote 0 0