luftgekuhlt

Has anyone ordered parts from Bugzones cyberstore? I ordered new heater boxes and it seems to be taking a long time.

Sometimes to move forward you must first fall backwards
Quote 0 0
Wayne

I haven't, but I don't like dealing with a place that doesn't link their email address on the website. I've had great luck with CIP and they offer free shipping on most of their products.

Quote 0 0
bikeworx

I agree with Wayne, CIP1 has always done me right

Quote 0 0

I've ordered alot from Cip1 and no problems, price is right to.  I'm sure Bugzone is alright to, never heard anything bad about them.

Quote 0 0

I've used CPI with no problems...

Quote 0 0

From 40+ years of personal and business experience. The object in today's "business world" is to make money. The object of the VW owner or enthusiast is to get the best for the money spent. The owner depends on other owners to notify him/her of questionable suppliers or repair shops. EVERYBODY makes mistakes, at some point in time. No reason for condemnation BUT, for awareness. I make this suggestion: IF you get a poor quality part (electrical, sheet-metal, rubber, glass, engine pieces, etc.).....FIRST...let the supplier know...and record their response (satisfactory or not). SECOND....post the particular problem for all to see. THE REASON IS: To let the others know what to expect. The very Best Business Advertisement is "word of mouth"....from satisfied customers. Consequentially, The Worst Business Advertisement comes from the same place....."word of mouth". After all.....You own the BEST car going...a VW!!! So....why not keep it that way.

In over 25 years of operating my VW shop......I never paid for one word of advertisement. We did good work and sold good parts. We stood behind everything we did or sold. We replaced some faulty/poor pieces, at our own expense AND the supplier knew about it immediately, by phone and then by mail.

Look at where much of the VW items are presently being made. Check on other forums and get their recommendations and past experiences. Thanks to all of the VW Sites......maybe you younger owners can put your children and grandchildren behind the wheel of a REAL VW.....an Air Cooled VW.....in the future.

Thanks for your time and continue to support this site. It's going to get bigger and better. And it will be VW owners, like you, who see that it grows.

Jim

Alabama    USA

Quote 0 0
Wayne

Nicely put Jim. I have a friend that runs a repair shop up here in Toronto. He used to work with me and left to start his own business. His garage has grown over the years from word of mouth recommendations. I always refer to him as "the most honest mechanic that I know". When you take your VW in to his shop he only does what is required and will tell you if something will need attention in the future, the way that every repair shop should operate.

There's a saying that I heard and it really rings true, "Give someone good service and they'll tell a friend, give someone bad service and they'll tell everyone".

Kudos to you and my friend Emilio, keep up the good work

Quote 0 0