charmer21o

what do you guys think votes

you like 2 votes
100%
 you dont like 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Hello everyone me and my buddy have been manufacturing these pulley kits for about a year and some change many people have not seen them since we dont market them so much since we only make these for fun, buddies, ourselves, and now we just began selling them to the public. Let me know what you guys think.
SPECS: made of 6061 billet solid aluminum the kind they use on planes.
Their weight can range from 4 - 7 lbs. and we make a stock v belt kit which comes with a top plate pulley and the crank case pulley. we also make a serpentine version which comes with a top pulley tensioner bracket and bottom pulley. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
In the pics you will see - 2 liter fuch style rim pulley- fuch porsche style rim pulley- Brm rim pulley- Randar rim style pulley*One of the operations in machining*Thank You Oscar Aggressive Machining Performance EastLACalifornia
Quote 0 0
olspeed
I like! I like ! But one question though... At four to seven lbs I hope that you balance them as with that much weight winging around on the end of the crank, it'll cause some major problems if you don't.
Olspeed
66 Ghia 76 std Beetle
It's not a car it's a VolksWagon
Quote 0 0
charmer21o

thanks for the input and yes we mace sure that they are within .002 concentric for maximum performance ensuring your motor also benefits evening out the weight distribution from the flywheel to the front of the engine meaning quicker and snappier revs. In other words it works as a harmonic balancer

Quote 0 0
charmer21o

Quote 0 0
charmer21o

Quote 0 0
charmer21o
HELLO EVERYONE JUST FINALLY GOT IT DONE AFTER MONTHS OF DESIGN WORK LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK. ITS STILL NEEDS POLISHING WORK DONE BUT U GUYS GET THE IDEA MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUGGING US FOR THIS HERE IT IS. YOUR FEEDBACK WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Click image for larger version - Name: 103_3058ds.jpg, Views: 6, Size: 239.53 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 103_3059ds.jpg, Views: 5, Size: 184.44 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 103_3060ds.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 192.96 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 103_3061ds.jpg, Views: 3, Size: 201.53 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 103_3063ds.jpg, Views: 5, Size: 241.47 KB
Quote 0 0
olspeed
Well they are cool, would be the perfect thing for my Ghia... So I guess the only question I have is just how bad are ya going to hurt us for em LOL
Olspeed

66 Ghia 76 std Beetle
It's not a car it's a VolksWagon
Quote 0 0