bradley
Hi everyone,
I haven't been around for awhile, I don't have the internet at home.
I just thought I'd let you all know that I just drove from Nelson BC to Edmonton AB and back over the holidays in my '74 standard bug. Probably the worst winter in Canada's history. My trip was trouble free! My car ran like a top all the way, I'm guessing it's about 1000 miles or more. Great in the snow but pretty damn cold!

Have a great new year, Bradley.
Quote 0 0
olspeed
Happy New Year!! It was a great one all in all but cold up here. -45 so the burrrr factor is quite high right now. But get you a gas heater as they even warm up the those ol Beetles quite well.
Oldspeed 
66 Ghia 76 std Beetle
It's not a car it's a VolksWagon
Quote 0 0
Friedle
Happy New Year to y'all too!  Great to read you are running these fabulous little cars in the Northern latitudes.  I'm in Southern Cal and run my Super, daily.  Hey, I've lived in Victoria, Naniamo, Regina, Calgary, and stayed a bit in Vancouver, loved it up there, and the folks were the best!  Keep your buggies cruisin'

Patrick.

'72 Super. Paint-7/20/09, 400+k miles, New engine case "41" Brazil, rebuilt German heads, new Bosch electrics, new Solex German carb. new German silencer. Built by Steve Tims Performance/Enterprises, Riverside CA. '73 OEM airfilter, (Fram elemement), chrome stock wheels, daily driver, 25.46-27.50mpg, driven 20+years.
Quote 0 0