MY72BUG
Volks Lovers:  Please go the web site for the Kitchener-Waterloo and Area Bug Club.  They are hosting the 25th anniversary Great Canadian Bug Out in the town of Heidelburg just north-west of Kitchener-Waterloo which in turn is about an hour west of Toronto, Ontario.  The web site will give you details on the event and is chock full of other neat stuff as well.  It is an utterly fun day for all ages.  Watch for a red 1972 convertible - MY72BUG  that will be me.  See you there.  Dan in Goderich
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0
Wayne

We're meeting at the Tim Horton's on Trafalgar Road, just south of the 401 at 10am and driving out with a few other VWs.

More info at http://kwbugclub.brinkster.net/default.asp?page=pageload&id=bugout2006

Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
........and what a day it was !!!!  I finally met Wayne and his seriously beautiful gold Bug.  143 VW's of every configuration and about 11 drops of rain.  Thank you one and all for attending.  If you missed it - my condolences, you must be there next year.  Enjoy your summer.  Dan ( MY72BUG) in Goderich
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0