MY72BUG
2008 June Jitterbug in Niagara Falls Ontario.  An annual meet with loads of VW's of all generations.  Saturday, June 21 for the cruise by Niagara Falls.  All day Sunday June 22 at Fireman's Park, Niagara Falls, Ont. for the main events.  Go to John's Bug Shop web site for all of the details.  MY72BUG will be there.  Hope to meet all sorts of Bug owners from all over.  Dan (MY72BUG)
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0
Wayne
I'll see you there again this year my friend! Let's get all the VW's from Southern Ontario and the Northern States out!

Here's the info:

June 21-22, 2008: 22nd Annual June Jitter Bug VW Show: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada: One of the Largest VW Shows in Canada with over 250 show cars. NEW...!! We have changed the event slightly this year on the Saturday. Come join us this year for the "Niagara River Run", an afternoon cruise through the wonders of Niagara. Details coming soon. Then Sunday: Car show, Swap Meet, Games for the kids, Door Prizes, and the famous "Clutch Eater" For More info CLICK HERE or call: (905) 374-4323 or bugshop@vaxxine.com

Quote 0 0