I'm trying to reinstall the tin on the engine of my 69 Beetl, but I have two small rectangular pieces approx 33x45mm, each with four little tabs and one slot, the placement of which I've forgotten. Can you help?
Quote 0 0
If you can get a picture or two that would be great as I don't recall any tin work parts that are 
1 5/16" (33mm) by 1 3/4" (45mm). While the size doesn't match, the description you give sounds like it might be the deflector plates that go under the cylinders before you install the push rod tubes.
66 Ghia 76 std Beetle
It's not a car it's a VolksWagon
Quote 0 0