I have a 78 super beetle convertible. I am in need of the right hand side window guide(I think that's what it is called). It's the vertical window guide on the aft end of the front passenger side window. Has one bolt at bottom of door and one small bolt on the top end of the door. Can't seem to find anyplace selling one. Has anyone seen one for sale or know where I can get a new / used one?

Quote 0 0