I started my car, it ran for a bit to warm up, died. Now I have no power what so ever. Battery and genny are both brand new. All wires and fuses are in tact. Could it be the voltage regulator? Suggestions would be tight. I'm about to light this mother f***ing thing on fire!! Grrr
Quote 0 0
Lost all power as in no headlights, no horn, no nothing?  For some reason the battery is out of the equation.  Check the negative terminal that it is correctly grounded and that the ground strap back to the engine compartment has not come off.  Ground the engine block back to the frame using a battery booster cable.  See if this helps.
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0