Hi People, I Bought this 1963 Beetle a Few Months Ago and I would like to know what you guys think of it!!

Anyways, This is my First Post, here!

Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
Hey Beetledude - That is a good looking ' 63 !!  You have to tell me; is that an original colour - I can't say that I have ever seen this on a bug before.  Your steering is on the right ?  And that licence plate is new to me.  Can you tell us where you hale from and the other bug in the background,  does this indicate a club?  Tell us the story about finding the bug and was it restored or preserved?  Congrats on a superior looking set of wheels.  Dan ( MY72BUG ) in Goderich, Ont. ( with the sounds of snow and ice pellets beating on my window in the background )
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0
The Color is ant Original, The Original Color was Pearl Wight!
I Live in India, And That picture was Taken on a Beetle Club Meet!
I got this Bug from Someone from Goa for Rs:1,50,000.
I don't know Whether it was Restored or Preserved...
...But It was Almost as Good as it is now when i Bought it!
, The Beetle Club People say that My Bug is the Best Car in the Club!!!

Quote 0 0
MY72BUG
Good on ya beetledude !  VW 's are truly a worldwide phenomenon.  Are there any convertibles in your club?  Check out http://www.typ15.com   This is the international Beetle convertible registry based in  Krefeld, Germany.  This is a non-commercial site which seeks to register as many of the old bug convertibles as can be found world wide.  Check out Canada and you can find MY72BUG  ( my handle and my car's Ontario plate )  listed as # 034 of 2005.  If anyone there has a convertible they should register it  to become the first one registered for India.  They have 709 registered out of about 334, 000 built.  The site is in English as well as German.  It offers some fantastic pictures of some great road machines, especially some very early stuff from the 1950's.  Welcome to the site.  Dan ( MY 72BUG) in Goderich, Ont.
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0
hmmm, There IS a Convertible bug in the Club but, I don't know who owns it and I've never seen it, I've only seen a picture of it on the BeetleClub's Website!
Quote 0 0