i've found all the parts i'm looking for right now, but need help.  behind the back seat, it's rusted out.  i mean i can see the ground in spots.  where can i get this panel?  or could i just pop rivet some sheet metal back there? 



Quote 0 0
Sorry I took so long to reply.  If your posting had been in the Beetle section I would have found this earlier.  The part you need is now available through CIP1.  This is structural stuff you are working with here so leave the pop rivets on the shelf, buy the replacement panel ( or a decent one from a wreck) and get it welded in.  In the long run you will appreciate taking this approach.  Dan (MY72BUG) in Goderich.
I'd rather have a partial bottle in front of me than a partial frontal lobotomy.
Quote 0 0