hugh

I know this is a strange question and may not be appropriate here but I'll fire away.  I have a 73 super beetle that has been completely stripped, inside and out, and primed. The body was professionally prepared for painting by a local car club. No dents, etc.  The floor pans are either new or rust free. It has no interior and no engine. (I put it in another VW). It is an autostick although I also have a complete four speed that could go with it. I have all of the glass but the windshield.

I need to get rid of this thing as I am completely out of room. Same problem the car club had. Does anyone have an idea as to the value of a car i9n this condition? I suppose if someone had a mechanically sound but beat up SB this would be a good car to swap parts on. I almost forgot to add that I have no title for the car. Thanks.

Quote 0 0
vwsurfbum

i bought basicly what you described on ebay 2 years ago for £400! hope this helps?

Quote 0 0
hugh

It does. I had high hopes of painting this car and putting it back together but all the kids like the beat up 74 standard and I am absolutely out of room.  I can't even get a lawn mower in my garage.  I doubt I'll find another in the condition this one is in though. The car club did it right.

Quote 0 0